EMERGENCY HOUSING VOUCHERS
Find Homeless People, Inc., a California-based 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, is a participant in the Los Angeles County Development Authority (LACDA) Emergency Housing Voucher (EHV) participant to help allocate interim housing vouchers to those in need who qualify for the program.
Eligibility Criteria for EHVs are as follows:
- Unhoused or housed households who are fleeing, or attempting to flee domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, stalking or human trafficking.
- Households that are survivors of domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, stalking, or human trafficking, as defined under Homeless Emergency Assistance and Rapid Transition to Housing Act (HEARTH Act), the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) and Trafficking Victims Protection Act (TVPA)
- Households seeking an emergency transfer through the Interim LAHSA Emergency Transfer Plan under Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
- Households enrolled in time-limited subsidy programs (such as Rapid Re-Housing, Recovery Re-Housing or Shallow Subsidy) who need a permanent housing resource in order to achieve or maintain housing stability (whether currently housed or enrolled and not yet housed)
- Households in interim housing whose sites are closing (such as Project RoomKey sites or Project HomeKey sites that are closing this year)
- Households with long-term enrollment in interim housing (three months or longer)
- Households enrolled in programs that offer navigation, case management, and/or post-lease up retention services (such as Housing Navigation)
Find Homeless People, Inc. asks that those who live in Los Angeles County who need assistance, to please contact us by calling our office or through our website contact page. If eligibility criteria are met, Find Homeless People Inc. will assist in obtaining an emergency housing voucher and safe shelter.
Our mission is to house the unhoused. Please contact us today if you are in need of an Emergency Housing Voucher. Phone: 562-472-0222.